- Created on Thursday, 08 November 2012 18:02
R4Z0R49, who made DayZ 1.7.3 possible is still working on the DayZ Mod and holds out several things for a new release. The patchnotes for DayZ Build 1.7.4 are looking interesting so far. Unfortunately there is no official release date for it and the patch notes are not final.
- Adding checks for female skin humanity/login.
- Adding female skin to variables.
- Fixed Parachute so jumping out of choppers won't kill you.
- Event Handle for wrecked choppers.
- Event Handle for Vehicles.
- Remove objects from DB by objectID and objectUID only. (Should fix Deployable problems)
- Debug menu options to no longer show.
- Locked Singleplayer Menu
- Damaged logging to .rpt was removed
- An2_1_TK_CIV_EP1 Now ReBanned.
- An2_2_TK_CIV_EP1 Now ReBanned.
- MV22 Now ReBanned.
- S1203_ambulance_EP1 Now ReBanned.
- BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS was removed.
- Combat Logging "Fired Near" checks are now limited to 15 metre radius.
- Corrected legs and hands fractures they must be set with actual value.
- Adjusted the respawn rates of vehicles. Previously all vehicles had pretty long respawn time making them a bit too rare. Still requires a server restart for vehicles to show up in-game.
- Destroyed low-end (boats, bicycles) vehicles now respawn after 3h.
- Destroyed medium-end (normal cars, motorcycle, quads) vehicles respawn after 12h.
- Destroyed high-end ( aircraft, all-terrain) vehicles respawn after 24h.
- Dogs can be found around the world roaming.
- Dogs must be tamed using a peace of raw food.
- Tamed dogs can be controlled (This is still limited for now).
- Once tamed dogs will automatically follow unless told to do something else.
- Dogs Need Food (rawsteak) new icon will apear.
- Dogs Need Water (WaterBottle) new icon will apear.
- If your dog dies you can gut it.
Dog Basic Controls:
- Sit - Tells your dog to sit.
- Lie - Tells your dog to lie down.
- Stay - Tells your dog to stay in its current location. Dogs will get bored if left.
- Track - Tells your dog to find the closest animal within 900m.
- Call - Calls your dog back. (Cancels all current commands).
- Sometimes get stuck going up/down steep slopes; very slow movement at best.
- Sometimes "loses" player and dosent follow again till player approches dog; sometimes a "Call Dog" fixes the issue.
- Sometimes repeating sit/lay down animations when in waiting mode beside player; often occurs with the Fin model. Always occurs with more than one dog.